10 August 2021

Holiday Activity

 Today in the morning I went scuba diving with my dad and my sister. We drove a while to the scuba center and after that transported with them to the diving spot. 

We have dived with two other divers and one divemaster. She was really nice and showed us a lot of exciting animals underwater. Although I was extremely excited to dive in Spain I was surprised to find out that the water was weirdly cold. The person from the scuba center explained to us that it was water from the ocean that mixed with the usually warm water of the Mediterranean Sea. 

Because of that, I made only one dive, instead of two as I did not feel comfortable enough to get into the water again. This is a part of being a diver - to be safe one must dive responsibly, without forcing or lying to oneself. 

Despise coldness I had so much fun on the dive I did do! I saw an octopus and a jellyfish among other sea creatures like fishes, tiny sea snails, and starfish. 

I love diving and believe I am learning something new from each and every dive.

No comments:

Post a Comment