13 August 2021

Holiday Activity

 This week I finally got to swim in the sea!! 

As I have written in my previous post my family and I were going to the seaside and this week this is where we've been. Every day I have been either in the sea or in the large outdoor swimming pool included with our apartment. 

I LOVE swimming and have missed it very much. In the pool, I have been swimming back and forth for a while as the water was warm, deep (over 2m), and just amazing. I was always convincing at least one of my parents or sister to go with me, so we also enjoyed each other company in the pool. This is what makes the holidays real!

We have also been to the beach where I got into the sea. It was really cold, but still very much fun!

Of course, while swimming in the sea one must remember to always be careful of currents and them alike, not to wind up in some dangerous situation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment