11 November 2021

Badminton

 This week I am visiting my aunt and cousins in Scotland, so instead of usual tennis training, I am posting about our badminton hour. 

We planned it days before and after we picked my little cousins up from school we all (me, my mom, my aunt and them) took a long walk to the sports center, where we had reserved two badminton courts. 

We played for the whole hour, in different combinations. Of course, with the kids, the play was not very demanding, but playing with my aunt got really intense. 

The last time I played badminton was in Summer, so quite a long time ago. First few serves and hits did not go as well as I would wish them to, but after few warm-up tries I got my old skills back. 

After the whole hour of badminton, we were all tired, but happy as well. It was a great way of spending an afternoon



No comments:

Post a Comment