04 November 2021

Violin

 This time, instead of starting a new piece, like we did last week, we decided to review all that I have played before, so I could see the progress my teacher swears exists. 

Of course, 90min we had did not allow us to go through literally every melody, but we managed to get done quite a few. 

I started by playing the soundtrack from Pirates of the Caribbean, which I remember was hard for me last year. I mastered it, but still after a long break in playing it I expected it to go worse than it actually did. 

The same applies to all other pieces I played. Every single one on the first, or sometimes second try sounded as good as ever. 

It made me really proud and eager to learn even more and further improve my skills. 

The next lesson is in a week. I cannot wait, and will practice in between, if I only find the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment