25 July 2021

Holiday Activity

 Today my dad and I took my cousins to the big public swimming pool. It was the first time I visited it since the pandemic started, but it was just as I had remembered.

We went to the shallow warm pool, where I and my dad decided each of us keeps an eye on one kid. We were swimming and splashing for a while and then I decided to get into the sports pool to really swim.

I had swum a couple of 25 meters-pools in breaststroke which is my favourite swimming style. After that, I went back to my family and we continued to splash around. 

I think this experience reminded me of how much I like water and swimming (in the garden pool it is entirely different). It also, as previous pool experiences this year taught me to pay attention and protect little children. 

I loved being in a pool with them and I am so sad they are leaving tomorrow!

These two weeks have been amazing and I was doing a lot of physical activity with them (including not only described swimming, but walks, game of twister, casual dancing and so on)

No comments:

Post a Comment