02 January 2021

Diving trip!!!!

 Last week me, my sister and my dad visited DeepSpot. DeepSpot is a newly opened indoor pool, BUT it is not a usual pool. It is the deepest pool in the world right now - over 45 meters deep!!! This is a spot for divers to dive in, and that is exactly what we did.

This trip was very exciting and an amazing experience. My last dive happened few months ago, during summer holidays in Italy, so I had quite a break from diving. Still, this experience was like nothing else.

The main differences to what happens in natural waters was that 

1) the visibility was much greater - you could see everything up to the end of the pool which doesn't happen in natural places

2) the water was warm, and not red-sea warm, but between 32 and 34 degrees - we could dive JUST in bathing suits. 

It was just the most amazing thing ever! We spend around an hour time underwater and I didn't even feel the time.

the picture was taken by me before entering the pool, so I am not one of the divers there


No comments:

Post a Comment