21 December 2021

Violin

 As today was my last lesson before Christmas, my teacher and I decided to play classic Polish carols, including "Przybieżeli do Betlejem" and "Bóg się rodzi". 

I was surprised at how easy to play carols were for me, as all times that I have played them before I recall them as hard and tricky. This time, however, we managed to do three of them in one lesson, which is showing how non-problematic they were for me. 

With these pieces, I am planning on performing in front of my family on Christmas Eve and giving it a proper musical atmosphere. 

Unfortunately, this lesson like the ones before had to take place online, because of covid and public transport complications. I hope we will get back to having meetings face to face really soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment