30 July 2021

Holiday Creativity

 During this past week, my mom and I have been working on a new terras, build by my dad. I came up with the idea to colour it randomly, instead of in some kind of set sequence. And that is what we did. 

First, we went to pick out the colours of paints; we picked five - red, blue, yellow, green, and white.

Then we prepared for the painting, pick out work clothing, found the equipment and a speaker for music. 

After that, we got to work. It took so much time but it is finally completed! I am so glad to see the results. It was my first time painting wood like that, and the idea to paint it randomly just added a need for more creative and broad thinking - we wanted it to be as out of order as possible. 

I am very satisfied with the results, although it took us over 4h of work it was definitely worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment