06 October 2020

Service in Centrum Kultury Wilanów

Today I attended a meeting with Marcin Kielak - the coordinator of volunteers in Centrum Kultury Wilanów. I, along with few of my friends, decided on doing our service there as an alternative to being a volunteer in a museum, which we are unable to do because of the Covid-19 pandemic. At Centrum Kultury Wilanów we still are able to have contact with art, although not to the extend we would have in Art Museums. 

During the meeting Mr. Marcin told us about being the volunteer at the center. Our role would be to help with various events organised by Centrum Kultury, for example preparing the room for a theatrical preformance and checking the tickets.

The meetin
g lasted almost an hour. At the end we signed the documents making us the official volunteers of Centrum Kultury Wilanów, we also signed on for our first event.

I am really looking forward towards being a volunteer there, as I think it gives me much room for personal development. In the picture there is CKW's plan for the October, other months will probably be as busy as this one is. I only hope Coronavirus pandemic won't develop further and there will be no need for closing bigger events, so I will be able to do my Service at CKW.

No comments:

Post a Comment